1. Introduction to digital design,
2. combinational digital design,
3. timing hazards and realization using: decoders, encoders,
4. buffer, multiplexers, comparators,
5. adders, and ALU, sequential design,
6. realization using: latches, flip-flops,
7. counters, and shift registers,
9. CPLD, and FPGA.
10. Synchronous analysis and design using algorithmic state machines ASM,
11. Digital design practice,
12. CAD using FPGA and CPLD.
Each topic is covered in a two-hour meeting for a total of 24 hours.